|
writer
the person you addict with
Hello there, thanks for dropping here. I'm Syimin :)
CBOX
kakao talk
ARCHIVE
diaries
CREDIT
mastermind
© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, evan for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours.
|
Newbie :3
written by ika at Sunday, February 2, 2014 & got 0 Comments Okay human....!! First post.. I'm new here, need some help.
# Fake post -----
|
Newbie :3 written by ika atSunday, February 2, 2014 & got 0 Comments Okay human....!! First post.. I'm new here, need some help.
# Fake post -----
|
webmistress
All about me.

Basics:
Name: Nur Fadhlin Yasmin
Known as: Syimin
Age: 13 years young
Stat: Kedah
Country: Earth
Fav. Colours: Pink
Language: Malay
Hobby: Facebooking , cycling
Fav Quotes: Bla..bla
Likes:
♥ Exo♥ Kyungsoo ♥ Exo♥ Exo♥ Exo
Dislikes
✖ Haters (sasaeng)✖ Haters (sasaeng)✖ Haters (sasaeng)✖ Haters (sasaeng)
|
affiliates
friends
IKA
Unnie
Oppa
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
|
tutobies
choose one

Tutorials
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
Tutorials
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|